Considering the success of Skyrim, it’s only natural for Bethesda to rerelease the title every now and then to capitalize on the popularity of Dragonborn. Usually, the later editions would be superior to earlier ones in a wide range of aspects which increases gaming experience. However, Skyrim players still come across issues as they change between editions and mod compatibility is one of them. Take a look at this article if you don’t know what must be done once it comes to SkyUI Special Edition not working.
SkyUI Won’t Work: Analysis
Players have reported that SkyUI is the only mod that acts up while others still run as expected. Even if people resort to mod manager, the mod remains unusable. The reasons might be that players use the wrong version of SkyUI, do not install SKSE correctly or set up the load order wrong. Consequently, it is up to the players to find solutions so that SkyUI Special Edition not working comes to an end.
What Must Be Done
Check Out The SkyUI version
For Skyrim Special Edition, SkyUI 5.2 is the compatible version. Hence, it’s essential to make sure that you use the right version. If your version of SkyUI is not 5.2, you should uninstall it and install 5.2 at the earliest opportunity.
Think About Load Order
There is a chance that your mod load order is responsible for SkyUI Special Edition not working. For good measure, you should run LOOT to sort out the load order. In most cases, SkyUI should work if you load it after Campfire.
Install SKSE And Enable The Mod Manually
It is also advisable that you install the SKSE manually so as to ensure that SkyUI can run well. In case you do not know what to do, here are the steps to follow:
- Step 1: Download and install Mod Organizer 2 if you don’t have it.
- Step 2: Right-click in the center of Mod Organizer 2 and create a new mod.
- Step 3: Name the new mod “SKSE64Scripts”
- Step 4: Open SKSE64.7z
- Step 5: Move the src file from SKSE64.7z to the mod folder
- Step 6: Hit Data in SKSE64.7z script folder
- Step 7: Drag and drop the script folder into the newly created mod folder
- Step 8: Find the created mod and click the check box
- Step 9: Move the .dll and .exe files to the main Skyrim Special Edition folder
- Step 10: Reopen the Mod Organizer 2 and run SKSE
- Step 11: Enable the SkyUID mod and sort the left side
*Note: From here onward, you have to run the game via Mod Organizer 2.
What Does Skyrim Special Edition Have?
The base game will be included in the Special Edition as well as official add-ons such as Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn. Moreover, Skyrim Special Edition features remastered art and effects. Aside from that, there are a multiple improvements in the graphics of the game: volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, screen-space reflections, new water and snow shaders.
Is Skyrim Special Edition Superior To The Original Skyrim?
There are numerous arguments about that. Some say that the original game is better because the number of available mods is larger. However, the Special Edition still has more than twenty thousand mods with many mods of the original having been ported. Another plus of Special Edition is that it’s 64-bit which makes the gameplay more stable and allows further development.
Which Skyrim Version should I Buy In 2022?
Skyrim Special Edition is the one to go for in 2022 because it is better than the Legendary Edition in terms of graphics, stability and mod support.
Is It Possible To Upgrade From The Original Skyrim To Special Edition?
The answer is yes. If you have owned the original game and all the DLCs, the Special Edition will be automatically given for free.
What Is The Difference Between Skyrim Anniversary Edition And Skyrim Special Edition?
Both versions contain the base game and all the DLCs. However, the Anniversary Edition adds content made in Creation Club in the last decade and a number of small details too.
Things You Should Do While Playing Skyrim
- The Guardian Stones are extremely useful and you should find them after escaping Helgen. There are a total of three stones: The Mage Stone, The Thief Stone, and The Warrior Stone as each of them offers a 20% reduction in the time needed to level up skills. Therefore, it is recommended that players get a hold of the stones as early as possible.
- If you head to Fort Amol, you will find a Bound Bow tome that has the Daedric Bow inside of it. This is one of the most powerful ranged weapons in the game and it is able to one-shot almost every enemy in the early stages. However, it is important to know that an adequate Conjuration skill is necessary to take advantage of the bow.
- High Sneak skill will come in handy in almost all situations in Skyrim even if you use a melee fighter with heavy armour.
- When first entering the game, your Sneak skill is low, thus making it hard to steal a horse. However, you can easily steal one from the Whiterun Stables. There is an empty stall there and you need to open its gate. After that, sneak around behind the horse until the indicator says hidden and then just jump on the horse and ride it.
- Stealing is bad in real life but it is helpful in Skyrim because you could find Alchemy and Smithing recipes that way. As long as you stay hidden while stealing, nobody can spot you and place a bounty on your head.
- If you find that gold is too hard to obtain, the Transmute Mineral Ore spell will serve you well. The spell allows you to turn iron into silver and gold which you can use to craft quality equipment. That means you could gain big profits when selling equipment. Furthermore, this spell is a breeze to learn as it is available in the Transmute spell book found in Halted Stream Camp.
Fredrik is one of Europe’s most experienced investors and one of the most trusted advisors to the Creandum portfolio companies.
At Creandum, Fredrik is an early backer of several companies that have grown to dominate their respective markets, among others Spotify, KRY / LIVI, depop and Kahoot!. Focusing on B2B- and B2C companies disrupting large markets, often with marketplace models, he also leads or has led Creandum’s work with Virta Health, Shapr3D, Xeneta, Careship, Soundtrack Your Brand, Cint (sold to Nordic Capital), Videoplaza (Ooyala), 13th Lab (Facebook) and Autobutler (PSA Group).