All in all, it didn’t take long for Pillars of Eternity to become one of the most successful RPG titles in the West following its release in 2015. If you love Baldur’s Gate, there is a good chance that you will come to like Pillars of Eternity. However, it’s noteworthy that the game from Obsidian Entertainment still leaves something to be desired. For instance, Pillars of Eternity hide helmet is an issue that troubles a lot of players but not many know how to deal with it.
Hiding Helmet In Pillars Of Eternity: Summary
You have spent hours customizing the appearance of your character to your liking. Still, as soon as you equip helmets, hats, or hoods, you cannot see the head of your character. You then consider removing the equipment but you don’t like the drops in stats. What a dilemma! Well, quite a few players out experience the same frustration so Pillars of Eternity hide helmet receives a lot of attention.
Currently, Obsidian Entertainment has yet to include an option to hide helmets so players must work something out on their own.
How To Hide Helmets
If your headgear is too weak or the bonus stats prove mediocre, you can go ahead and remove it. Sometimes, being able to see your character outweighs the meager stats bonuses that shoddy helmets provide.
Care about the stats but also wish to admire your character. Then feel free to take advantage of the console command. Even though the game’s rules strictly prohibit the use of the console command, it won’t hurt to use one command to improve the gaming experience.
- Step 1: Launch the game
- Step 2: Press the “~” key (it’s above the Tab key) then hit Enter
- Step 3: As the console window appears, type: “HelmetVisibility False” and then hit Enter.
Note: The command applies to all the helmets so you cannot choose which one to hide.
Does Pillars Of Eternity Have A Sequel?
The sequel of Pillars of Eternity is Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire which was released in 2018. Moreover, the third version of the game is also under development and it is expected to be published in late 2022 or early 2023.
Does Pillars Of Eternity II: Deadfire Allow Me To Hide My Helmet Without Using The Same Console Command?
Yes, the developers have listened to the players and allowed us to do so in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadifre
How Many Hours Does Pillars Of Eternity Take To Complete?
You should spend around 40 hours completing the game’s main story. In case you are a perfectionist and aim to achieve 100% completion, your playthrough should last up to 104 hours. Moreover, if you have the Complete Edition (including two DLCs) then the length of the game should be stretched by 20 hours.
How Many Acts Does Pillars Of Eternity Have?
In total, there will be 3 acts with 23 main quests waiting for you in the base game.
How Many Companions Can I Include In My Squad?
You can recruit a maximum of 5 companions to travel with you in Pillars of Eternity. However, in the beginning, you are alone and then teammates will appear through your adventures.
Can I Play Co-op Or Online In Pillars Of Eternity?
The answer is no. Pillars of Eternity is a single-player game.
What Is The Highest Level That A Character Can Get In Pillars Of Eternity?
The level is capped at 12 and you cannot grind in this game: Obsidian Entertainment removes experiences gained after combats.
Does Using Console Commands Count As Cheating?
Yes, entering commands is considered cheating in the game and you should not do that. However, Pillars of Eternity hide helmet command is ok to use.
Rules Of The Game
- If you do not want to replay the same segment many times because of deaths, you should save as often as possible. We mean saving manually not automatic or quicksaves. Moreover, you can reload your save easily after encountering bugs or making wrong choices.
- Pillars of Eternity’s world is huge and contains a lot of funnies. However, you can not get the most out of the game unless you are willing to read everything.
- Wizard is undeniably the best class to start with because of its wide range of spells as well as destructive powers.
- So as to keep the party alive, you should scout first whenever you enter dungeons. That not only keeps your party alive by sneaking up on enemies but also lets you spot traps before stepping on them.
- You might be frustrated because the dice rolls keep working against you. Nonetheless, instead of dwelling on the dice, think up new tactics and implement them.
- You will get advantages if you can leverage the terrain. Party members with low HP will be safe if you can isolate the enemies at the easiest opportunity.
- Talking to all of the NPCs is time-consuming in other games but it’s a good activity in Pillars of Eternity. Obsidian Entertainment’s writing skills are quite great so you can explore the game in-depth just by having conversations with everyone around you. Moreover, you will also discover side-quests, thus making it easier to level up.
- We all know that stealing is bad and you should not do so in Pillars of Eternity. Reputation with a faction might be lost because you are caught trying to steal items from them.
- In the case that you feel restricted by the 16 item inventory slots of each character, feel free to click the big chest icon on the inventory screen. “The Stash” will be opened up and you will have an unlimited, mobile equipment bank.
- Once it comes to damage, different weapons deal different amounts to different armors. Hence, it’s wise to keep variable weapons in the weapon slots. If you are using a suitable weapon, you can deal more damage to enemies in your path. On occasions, the characters will give you audio clues about what to use in specific situations.
Fredrik is one of Europe’s most experienced investors and one of the most trusted advisors to the Creandum portfolio companies.
At Creandum, Fredrik is an early backer of several companies that have grown to dominate their respective markets, among others Spotify, KRY / LIVI, depop and Kahoot!. Focusing on B2B- and B2C companies disrupting large markets, often with marketplace models, he also leads or has led Creandum’s work with Virta Health, Shapr3D, Xeneta, Careship, Soundtrack Your Brand, Cint (sold to Nordic Capital), Videoplaza (Ooyala), 13th Lab (Facebook) and Autobutler (PSA Group).